Current Job Opportunities
Director of Programs
Bridge to Home is seeking to hire a full-time Director of Programs. This leader will oversee all programming and administrative functions of BTH’s current operations, The Bridge Client Service Center, Feeding it Forward, and the Winter Shelter. The ideal candidate must possess the vision and courage to break new ground and ensure that all supporting services and programs are in line with best and evidence-based practices effective with a vulnerable population of families and individuals experiencing homelessness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee all management functions of the programs including, but not limited to program and facility budgets, benchmark reporting, monitoring daily operations of services, supervision and training of staff
- Lead the regional coordination in Santa Clarita of service providers and case conferencing to support a seamless and coordinated system of care
- Develop partnerships and strategies in the nonprofit, private, and public sectors that drive sustained capacity-building and help BTH advance its mission
- Monitor organizational performance metrics and guide reporting efforts, analyze program reports and numbers to identify trends and make projections or recommendations for program modifications
- Perform program development and expansion activities in line with BTH’s mission and the needs of the community.
- Respond to emergency and priority situations such as safety and security measures, resolve grievances and troubleshoot incidents.
- Oversee and develop program policies and procedures, audit and review case files and data integrity reports
- Provide oversight to all risk management, insurance, and legal activities, ensuring smooth daily operations of facilities and equipment.
- Regularly provide verbal, written, quantitative and qualitative analyses, briefings, and recommendations to the Executive Director and Board of Directors
- This position reports to the Executive Director and will supervise the client services team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required; Advanced degree in social services (MSW) preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience managing programs, staff and/or volunteers
- Experience working with vulnerable populations strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple programs and contracts required, drive change initiatives
- Open to direction and a collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office software
- HMIS experience a plus
- Commitment to ending homelessness
- Employment eligibility verification
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Tuberculosis test
- Successful completion of background screening
- Ability to work flexible hours which may include some evenings or weekends
Please submit a resume including a cover letter and salary history to email@example.com. Annual salary range depending on education and experience: $67K – $75K.